Deal a Tard Index du Forum
Deal a Tard
Team massivement présente sur WarZ et sur LoL !

Deal a Tard Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: 2008 Chevy Malibu Kelley Blue Book ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Deal a Tard Index du Forum -> Dat Team -> Un peu plus...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gilaffec

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Juin - 08:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: 2008 Chevy Malibu Kelley Blue Book Répondre en citant

2008 Chevy Malibu Kelley Blue Book > shorl.com/britykotiloda

2008 Chevy Malibu Kelley Blue Book

cab540a650
Enter...Your...ZIP...CODE...Please...enter...a...valid...5-digit...ZIP...code....GM..also..offers..additional..coverage..on..its..certified..pre-owned..(CPO)..Malibus,..extending..the..factory..coverage..to..as..much..as..seven..years/84,000..miles...The...sedan's...front...end...design...has...been...tweaked,...while...rear-seat...kneeroom...has...grown....Bad..on..gas..consumption."..10..people..out..of..15..found..this..review..helpful..Was..this..review..helpful..to..you?..yes....no....report..abuse..Share..this..review..Great..car..for..the..money!..By..the..fox..on..Saturday,..December..12,..2015..I..own..this..car..-..My..approximate..mileage..is..30,500..10..9.0..overall..rating..9..of..10rating..details..Reviewer..Ratings..Overall..Rating..9/10..Value..9/10..Reliability..10/10..Quality..9/10..Performance..9/10..Styling..9/10..Comfort..9/10..Pros:"Great..family..car,..&..sporty..looking..in..Red!"..Cons:"Gas..Mileage..around..town..is..below..average..for..a..4..c"..Likely..to..recommend..this..car?..(1-10):8.."Car..is..enjoyable..to..drive...The..mechanic..couldn't..believe..I..was..still..able..to..drive..the..car...The.2009.Chevrolet.Malibu.hasn't.been.around.long.enough.to.challenge.the.impressive.resale.values.of.the.Honda.Accord.or.Toyota.Camry..I.take.good.care.of.it.and.get.the.oil.changed.and.my.tires.balanced.and.rotated.regularly..I.thought.this.was.due.to.my.gas.cap.not.being.on.tight.(happened.to.me.couple.other.times).so.I.made.sure.the.cap.was.on.tight..After...a...week...the...light...didn't...go...away....

For...a...4T65E...HD...trans,...I...would...say...it...has...inferior...design...features...causing...failures...that...could...be...avoided....All.specifications,.prices.and.equipment.are.subject.to.change.without.notice..Still,.the.plain-looking.previous.Malibu.has.drawn.kudos.as.a.solid,.reliable,.high-value.contender.and.has.sold.fairly.well..I.WOULD.NEVER.BUY.ANOTHER.AMERICAN.MADE.CAR.AGAIN..Unlike...some...competitors,...the...fuel-efficient...four-cylinder...engine...is...available...on...all...Malibu...trims,...not...just...the...entry-level...model....Dealer.Price.-.The.amount.you.can.expect.to.pay.if.you.buy.a2008ChevyMalibu.from.a.dealer..I.had.no.idea.what.could.be.the.case.but.I.read.that.many.people.with.Malibus.were.having.similar.problems..of..torque....3200..rpm..EPA..city/highway..fuel..economy:..17/26..2.4-liter..4-cylinder..(Hybrid)..164..horsepower....6000..rpm..159..lb.-ft...Privacy..Statement...I.got.better.than.the.EPA.mileage.traveling.at.75mpg.twice.(just.(900.miles)I.love.all.the.technology..

how to download apk files to computernew double wide mobile homes for salencis los angeles season 2 episode 6floor lamps on sale free shippingdownload metallica nothing else matters mp3set static ip address windows 7android applications free download to pcyoutube downloader free hd latest versionwatch wild things 1998 full movie online for freesign up for amazon app store

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 21 Juin - 08:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Deal a Tard Index du Forum -> Dat Team -> Un peu plus... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Deal a Tard © theme by Dat Døpeh